Saturday, November 19, 2011

Recipe: Salmon with Thai Peanut Sauce

My family loved a pizza made with Thai peanut sauce so much, that I tried it on salmon also. They all loved this, too!! If you don’t happen to have any bottled Thai Peanut Sauce on hand, here is an easy recipe with ingredients that you very likely have handy right on your pantry shelf.
  • 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (I used almond butter since I had about 2 Tbsp. remaining in my jar, mixing everything right in the jar)
  • 2 Tbsp. Vinegar (I used rice vinegar for a more delicate taste)
  • 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
  • 1-2 teaspoons honey
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder (or use about 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger)
  • 1/8 teaspoon red (cayenne) pepper (or less, depending on your family’s taste)
This makes more than enough for 2 pounds of salmon. Just spread thinly on top of the salmon, put into a baking dish, and bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees, depending on thickness.

Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley or chives.

You can also use this sauce with any stir-fry recipe, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment